Rebuild…Restore…Renew – Isaiah 61:4
…that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, Acts 3:19
At Lake House Church (LHC), it is our goal to encourage, and equip the body of Christ. Everything we do is designed to teach the power and authority we have as believers in Christ.
LHC will help people discover their gifts, and providing a place for them to use them.
LHC is a family based church.
We believe strong families make strong cities.
A strong city makes a strong State.
A strong state makes a stronger nation.
A Bible Believing Church
At LHC we believe God has the answers to all of life’s deepest issues. That is why, each week at LHC, all of our lessons and messages will be based on God’s Word. The Bible is the most popular book ever written, we believe you’ll discover just how practical and relevant it is to the issues you face everyday.
Declaration of Faith
Lake House Church Statement of Beliefs
- The Bible is inspired and only infallible Word of God 2 Tim 3:16-17;
- That there is One True God existing in three persons, Father Son and Holy Spirit. 1 John 5: 6-8;
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His redeeming death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His personal return in power and glory;
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for the forgiveness of sins;
- In water baptism by immersion according to
Matt. 28:18-20; Acts 2:38; Rom. 2:28-29; 6:3-5; Col. 3:17;
- That the baptism of the Holy Ghost according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it;
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that this is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost;
- In divine healing that is provided for all in the atonement;
- In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus: first, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air; second, to reign on the earth a thousand years;
- In the bodily resurrection: eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.